Wake up to a delicious breakfast! Enjoy the taste of Biscoff in this delicious overnight oats recipe. Perfect for a busy morning, this easy-to-make breakfast will leave you satisfied and energized. Try it now with our tried-and-tested vegan Biscoff overnight oats recipe!
Are you tired of starting your day with the same old bland and uninspiring breakfast? Do you find yourself reaching for sugary snacks mid-morning just to keep yourself going?
It’s time to switch things up with the ultimate breakfast solution: Biscoff overnight oats. These indulgent oats offer a delicious and satisfying meal that will keep you energized throughout the day.
Get ready to transform your breakfast routine and discover why Biscoff overnight oats are the best thing you’ll eat for breakfast.
What are Biscoff Overnight Oats?
Biscoff overnight oats are the perfect breakfast solution for anyone looking for a convenient, tasty, and healthy meal. Made with rolled oats, Biscoff cookies, and other simple ingredients, this breakfast is oh-so-easy to prepare.
- Lemon — We’ll use both the zest and the juice of the lemon.
- Oats — I used rolled oats for this recipe, but you can substitute instant oats.
- Chia — We’ll add some ground chia seeds to create a thicker texture. You can use whole chia seeds; I just prefer ground because it creates a smoother finished texture.
- Syrup — I used maple syrup, but you can substitute agave nectar.
- Milk — We’ll use almond milk for the best overnight oats! Substitute your favorite plant-based milk.
- Yogurt — I love adding some plant-based yogurt (plain, unsweetened) for an even more tangy flavor.
- Protein Powder — I add some vanilla protein powder for increased flavor and nutrients. If your protein powder is not sweetened, you may want to add an extra teaspoon or two of sweetener.
- Cornstarch — We’ll use cornstarch to thicken the lemon curd topping.
- Turmeric — A pinch of turmeric makes that lemon curd sunny yellow.
- Vegan Yogurt — Be sure to use plain, unsweetened yogurt. I usually find this at Natural Grocers or Sprouts.
- Plant-based Milk — 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, vanilla flavored
- Maple Syrup — I consider this an optional ingredient because the cookies add sweetness. But if you prefer your overnight oats a little sweeter, add some maple syrup.
- Oats — I use rolled oats or old-fashioned oats for this recipe. They create the best consistency.
- Biscoff Cookies — I’ve noticed some recipes call for Biscoff butter, but it’s nearly impossible to find in Midwestern stores. But guess what? You don’t even need it. It’s easy to find the cookies in local stores. So, all you need is four or five cookies to crumble up and add to the oats and topping.
How to Make Biscoff Overnight Oats
You can find the full printable recipe, including ingredient quantities, below. But first, here are some explanations of ingredients and steps to help you make this recipe perfect every time.
- Stir together vegan yogurt, almond milk, and syrup.
- Place Biscoff cookies in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin until they crumble into a fine, sand-like consistency.
- Stir together oats and cookie crumbles.
- Pour the yogurt mixture in with the oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, up to overnight.
- To serve, transfer to individual serving containers and top with reserved cookie crumbles and fresh fruit.
Why This Recipe is a Winner
- CINNAMONY — The Biscoff cookies add a hint of yummy cinnamon flavor to these oats.
- SUPER EASY — Made with only 5 ingredients, this recipe is a breeze to make!
- WEEKDAY FAVORITE — Make a double batch of overnight oats on Sunday and enjoy the fruits of your labor for days to come!
Yes, Lotus Biscoff cookies are made without eggs or dairy and are, therefore ok for vegans to consume.
How long are overnight oats good for?
You should store overnight oats covered in the fridge. They can last up to 3 or 4 days in the fridge when stored properly. They can also be frozen for more extended storage.
You can take this easy Lotus overnight oats recipe even further by customizing them to your liking. Topping them with fresh fruit, nuts, or even more Biscoff cookie spread are just a few options. You can make your breakfast as simple or as decadent as you choose with endless possibilities.
Here are some favorite add-ins for these overnight oats:
- Spicy — Add 1/2 a teaspoon of ground cinnamon or nutmeg for a spicier flavor.
- Bananas — You can make banana Biscoff overnight oats by adding half of a mashed potato to the oats. So delicious!
- Creamy — Make your oats creamy by adding a tablespoon of almond butter.
- Vanilla — Want a vanilla boost? Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the oats for extra flavor.
- Indulgent — If you’re feeling indulgent, add some chocolate chips and/or creamy coconut whipped cream.
- Nutritious — Protein powder is another option if you want to add more protein to your diet.
We eat with our eyes, so having appealing toppings is always a bonus. Here are some favorites:
- Nuts — A sprinkle of chopped nuts such as almonds, pecans, or walnuts add crunch, texture, and healthy fats and protein.
- Granola — Speaking of crunch, a sprinkling of crunchy peanut butter granola is a nice touch, too.
- Extra Cookies — Add a whole Biscoff cookie or more crumbles.
- Berries — I love adding fresh raspberries on top for the color and flavor they add.
- Chocolate chips — Add either dark chocolate or white chocolate chips on top.
With so many delicious toppings and mix-ins to choose from, your Biscoff overnight oats will never be boring. Get creative and experiment with different flavors and combinations until you find your perfect match.,
Biscoff Overnight Oats Without Protein Powder
There are plenty of ways to enjoy Biscoff overnight oats without protein powder. Either way, you’ll have a delicious and filling breakfast option. Besides, I feel that without protein powder, the Biscoff flavor shines.
If you’re looking for an alternative ingredient for a nutrition boost, you can mix in some chia seeds or flaxseeds to your oats. I prefer to grind my chia seeds for the best texture.
These nutrient-dense superfoods are high in fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and protein. That makes them a great addition to your breakfast routine.
Cover overnight oats and store them in the fridge for up to 3 or 4 days. You can freeze them in freezer-safe containers for up to 2 months.
If you love these overnight oats with Biscoff cookies recipe, here are more oatmeal breakfast favorites to try:
In conclusion, Biscoff overnight oats are a game-changer for anyone wanting to add some excitement to their breakfast routine.
These oats make a delicious and satisfying meal that you can easily customize. They also provide some health benefits that will leave you feeling energized and ready to take on the day.
So, don’t settle for dull mornings anymore. Give Biscoff overnight oats a try and experience the best breakfast you’ll ever have! As the famous saying goes, “Life is too short for boring breakfasts.”
Vegan Biscoff Overnight Oats
- ½ cup plain vegan yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, vanilla flavored
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 4 Biscoff cookies
- optional toppings: more cookie crumbles, fresh fruit, chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the vegan yogurt, almond milk, and syrup. Stir until smooth.
- Place Biscoff cookies in a bag and crush with a rolling pin until they crumble into a fine, sand-like consistency.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the oats and cookie crumbles. Pour the yogurt mixture into the oat mixture.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour, up to overnight.
- To serve, transfer to individual serving containers. Serve as is or top each serving with more cookie crumbles, chocolate chips, and fresh fruit.
(The products above contain sponsored links to products we use and recommend)
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator and should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.